MEYERS & STANLEY WIN AUTOMOBILE CRASH CASES
Al Stanley and Steve Meyers have been lead counsel in thousands of automobile crash cases, as well as motorcycle crashes, and even train crash cases. These crashes can devastate you physically, emotionally and financially. Automobile liability law is increasingly complex and automobile insurance companies do everything possible to minimize settlements and defeat injured victims at trial.
Over the past 30 years, Al and Steve have represented thousands of Florida citizens and families injured in automobile crashes. We will tenaciously investigate the crash, secure the necessary evidence and testimony to win, negotiate settlements, and if necessary, try your case in front of a jury to get you full justice.
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone, or using a GPS are just a few of the distractions that can lead to car accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding, aggressive driving, or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Al and Steve go after drunk drivers who put other’s lives at risk and seek full financial recovery, including punitive damages, to punish the drunk driver.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how the accident was a driver’s fault due to the failure to exercise due care under the circumstances and how the accident was entirely avoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers and repair shops who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for the problems caused by their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions and legal liability when an accident occurs.
Al and Steve are known as skilled and tenacious advocates for auto accident victims.
Florida law places time limits on filing accident claims, so it is important to seek legal help immediately following a car accident so that evidence can be gathered and presented promptly to the responsible insurer. When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the proper monetary compensation you deserve can be a struggle. Insurance companies, their adjusters, and their attorneys are determined to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation as possible. In some cases, the insurance company’s resistance rises to the level of actionable bad faith. Al and Steve help clients to present powerful claims and vigorously oppose insurers who try to dodge, deny, and settle claims on the cheap.
To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, we bring in top experts in various fields, such as trauma doctors, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, forensics engineers, mechanics, collision reconstruction analysts, economists, and vocational rehabilitation experts, who help build your case for the best possible settlement. These experts will deliver compelling testimony about the cause of your accident and the extent of your injuries, enhancing your prospects for a full, fair recovery.
Selecting a strong, capable legal team is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. Steve and Al have the experience and track record as successful advocates and protectors of accident victims.
CONTACT MEYERS & STANLEY FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Contact us in our Jacksonville/Northeast Florida office (904-367-8747) or Orlando/Central Florida office (407-849-0941) or contact our Jacksonville or Orlando office locations online to schedule a free consultation.